'Are You A Good Catch?' by Shel Design
I've been realising more and more that business relationships have many comparisons to personal relationships - and are often as complicated! I've come up with a list of ‘relationship questions’ to work out if your business is a ‘good catch’:
- What first impression does my business make? Does it catch the eye of potential clients or does it blend in with the crowd?
- Is my business attractive to potential clients? Is it ‘well dressed’/well presented?
- What values does my business project to potential clients? Are those values consistent across all my business activities? Does my business express those values clearly from the outset in all it does?
- How well does my business ‘woo’ potential clients? Does it give an impression of confidence and trust?
- How does my business foster ongoing relationships? Does my business communicate regularly?
- Are all my clients treated with respect? Does this show in all the ways my business interacts with clients?
- How are ‘relationship problems’ dealt with (i.e. complaints)? Am I committed to solving issues in a timely and sensitive manner?
- Are ‘anniversaries’/milestones celebrated with clients?